دوست عزیز، به سایت علمی نخبگان جوان خوش آمدید

مشاهده این پیام به این معنی است که شما در سایت عضو نیستید، لطفا در صورت تمایل جهت عضویت در سایت علمی نخبگان جوان اینجا کلیک کنید.

توجه داشته باشید، در صورتی که عضو سایت نباشید نمی توانید از تمامی امکانات و خدمات سایت استفاده کنید.
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 1 , از مجموع 1

موضوع: Humans' wisdom

کاربر جدید
    رشته تحصیلی
    رياضي
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 22
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Human's wisdom

One day a man was passing from a wilderness suddenly he saw a dragon . The dragon came to him. That man asked : who are you and what you want . It said I am a dragon and want eat you as a lunch. He had been scared very much but didn't show his fright at that moment so laughed and said : hahahaha ........ you want to eat me while I am very stronger than you? That dragon amazed and said doubtfully : Well , my lunch ! How do you want to prove this ? There was a high mountain he hinted to that and said : we both will climb up from that mountain everyone could reach to its top sooner he is stronger. The dragon laughed arrogantly and said : I am agree but say further , be prepared to be eaten. Both stood at the bottom of the mountain , That man said : well , I count , one , two , three …. When I said three we will start raising up. The dragon accepted . He began counting : one …. Two…. Three. When he counted three that dragon started rising up from that mountain rapidly. He waited for the seconds then escaped toward his town by all his power instead going up from that mountain . When he reached in his town stood and looked behind, smiled and said : didn’t I say I am stronger

Story maker and writer : Shahpar 12
    ویرایش توسط shahpar 12 : 3rd September 2012 در ساعت 03:38 AM

2. کاربرانی که از پست مفید shahpar 12 سپاس کرده اند.

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •